Is it a Flu or COVID-19? Please contact your Healthcare Provider for advise and subsequent management.
STAY SAFE AND PROTECTED
– Clean you hands often with soap and water. Sanitize.
– Don’t touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
– Maintain social distancing by staying 6 ft or 1.5 meters away from others when possible. Avoid hand-shaking and hugging.
– If you feel sick, seek medical attention.
– Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow (chicken wing style).
– Use protective equipment : Mask, gloves etc
– Clean surfaces always, Especially where many people make use.
DMMC (Striving for Excellence)